(1) On arrival, first go to immigration counter where finger prints will be taken which will be linked to your visa.
(2) Then collect your baggage and go for Customs checking where your baggage will be X-rayed for any prohibited items. Customs checking and rules are very strict. Co-operate with the Customs staff.
(3) Collect the free mobile SIM given by Ministry of Labour from Saudi Telecom Company (STC) counter at the as this will be useful for contacting sponsor, RA, family members, Saudi authorities, Indian Mission, etc. in case of any difficulty on arrival.
(4) Call the sponsor/RA if you are unable to find the sponsor or his representative at the airport.
(5) If you are unable contact the sponsor/RA, call Saudi Ministry of Labour (Toll free helpline no. 19911) to register a complaint.