Global Investors Summit 2019
Madhya Pradesh Government's flagship investment promotion event, Global Investors Summit 2019, will be held on 23-24 February 2019 at Brilliant Convention Centre in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
The Global Investors Summit 2019 is sixth edition of the investment summit and aims to provide opportunities for deliberations on emerging markets and technologies of future. The key features of this summit are: Focus sessions on Promoting FDI, Industry 4.0, Vision of Madhya Pradesh 2030, Thematic focus sector seminars, International exhibition with sector pavilions and Business connect platform.
The Nodal Officer from the Government of Madhya Pradesh is Principal Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion.
Why Should You Attend?
- Maximize exposure by promoting projects and investment opportunities to a targeted audience including multinationals, investors and domestic businessmen, consultants and financiers
- Gain knowledge about the sectoral developments, FDI in India trends and projections, and technological advancements from key experts and business & political leaders globally through our thematic sessions
- Connect with over 3,000 delegates including industry leaders and key stakeholders through various networking sessions and exhibition
- Explore investment opportunities in multiple sectors and get in touch with various industry bodies, chambers of commerce, and Business Councils from across the globe
- Reserve your B2G and B2B meeting slots and get opportunity for strategic discussions with key decision makers and government leaders
- Pitch your project and ideas to over 10,000 visitors through the Trade exhibition
- Interact with key business leaders through close meetings during the CEO Conclave
For more details, Event portal www.investmp.com