ACADEMIC PROGRAMS IN WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT & IRRIGATION WATER MANAGEMENT 2018 - 2019
1. Admission to M.Tech/P.G. Diploma in Water Resources Development (WRD) and Irrigation Water Management (IWM) for academic session 2018-2019
2. The Department of Water Resources Development & Management at the Indian Institute of Technology (IWM) Roorkee offers academic programs for officers from developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Far East, to enhance their knowledge base.
3. The minimum qualification for admission to M.Tech/P.G. Diploma Program in WRD is a Bachelor Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or its equivalent while for admission to M.Tech/P.G. Diploma program in Irrigation Water Management, it is a Bachelor Degree in Civil/Agricultural Engineering or its equivalent or M.Sc. Agriculture in Agronomy, Soil Science, Agro meteorology with mathematics as one of the papers at the level of B.Sc./B.Sc. Agriculture. The candidates should have a minimum of two years’ service experience with 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
4. The Information brochure for admission to P.G. programs - 2018 – 2019 in WRD and IWM is available on: http://www.iitr.ac.in/departments/WRT/pages/index.html
5. Last date for receipt of application form complete in all respect is June 15, 2018. Academic session will commence on July 12, 2018.