EMBASSY OF INDIA, RIYADH
Scope of work of Marketing Executive
- To identify potential local business partners, agents and distributors for Indian products.
- To prepare reports on local market opportunities/competitive environment/market entry strategies.
- To gather information on local business rules and regulations.
- To identify sales & distribution channels for Indian products.
- To assist Indian companies in organization B2B meetings, road shows, seminars etc. with prospective investors/counterparts.
- To assist Indian businessmen or their representatives in arranging meetings with government officials/Chambers for promoting Indian products.
- Any other work assigned
- Hold MBA degree (preferably in Marketing Management) or Masters in Economics/Commerce/Statistics
- Fluent in written & spoken Arabic & English
- Good IT skills
- Working experience of Minimum 3 years in Marketing or related Fields
- Age:- Minimum 30 years & Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2019
The eligible applicants who are in a position to join this Embassy within one month after selection may apply within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.